Thursday, June 12, 2014

Community Bazaar


This weekend I took my vintage on the road for the first time. I attended the Community Bazaar handmade and flea market as a seller, and of course as a buyer. I was already in love with this event since it was a mix of handmade goods and vintage, but it was also being held at one of my favorite places in Anaheim; Community. I shared an indoor store space with The BeesKnees Vintage, who has amazing Pyrex, Fire King and Hazel Atlas pieces for sale.

To top it off, The Makery was hosting a rummage sale for craft goods. I dropped off some excess crafting goodness earlier in the week and had a sneak peak, but during the Bazaar I was too overwhelmed with the amount of amazing craft goods people were detaching themselves from. I ended up with the cutest retro zoo print pillow case and wood beads. I have my fingers crossed that a beautiful pink flower print fabric is still around later this week. Talk about buyer’s regret if it isn’t because it would make for a fabulous shirt dress.

My loot! Metal pin leg table and picnic handbag from The Mexican Picker, vintage zoo pillowcase and wood beads from The Makery Rummage Sale & yellow Pyrex fridge dish.

To be honest, it should have been a trading post, since there was quite a bit of buying from other vendors. I suppose that’s what you get when you bring together vintage and handmade lovin’ friends.


The Sunshine Grove vintage & wood goods will be at the next Community Bazaar on July 5th and August 2nd from 8 am to 1 pm at Community: 423 S Brookhurst St. Anaheim, CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting!